Facility Rentals - Jamison-Brown House
The historic 1866 Jamison-Brown House has a unique history that reflects, in one building, the changing taste of American architectural styles during the late 19th and early 20th centuries. It is perfect for small celebrations. Charming rooms, wrap around porch and a fully equipped kitchen for all of your catering needs. A wonderful open garden for your guest to mingle and celebrate your occasion. Ample, free parking.
For consultation or more information please call Carmen Pascual, the Facility Rental Manager, at (408) 247-3754 or email her at email@example.com.
Make your event memorable by having it in such a unique venue. The Jamison Brown House is located behind the Triton Museum of Art. In the heart of Silicon Valley, centrally located near the airport and freeways. Ample, free parking is located next to the museum.
Facility Rental Facts
- Three rooms and a full kitchen for your event needs
- Inside capacity: Sit down dining – 25 Cocktail – 47 Assembly 49 per Fire Marshall
- Living room 474 sq ft, Dining room 202 sq ft with large dining table, Parlor 171 sq ft
- The house is available to rent all day and evenings
- The Museum has a preferred caterers list to help with all your planning needs
- No Dancing is permitted in the house, outside only
- No personal art is permitted to be displayed on grounds/venue
- Ample, free parking is located next to the Jamison Brown House
- Discounts are available to Santa Clara residents for private events, Corporate discounts given to 501c3 Non Profits, Chamber and Rotary members.
Click here for the basic rules, here layout for the Jamison-Brown House, here for a layout of the Triton Museum grounds.
* Note: per fire marshall regulations and limited to the first floor only.
Event rehearsal hours
By appointment only. (contingent on the house or museum not being booked for another event)
The Museum has a preferred caterers list to help with all your planning needs
The facility rental fees and available dates may be obtained by calling Carmen Pascual, the Facility Rental Manager, at 408-247-3754 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here for the basic rules and here for a layout for the Jamison-Brown House, and here for a layout of the Triton Museum grounds (in front of the house).
- Santa Clara residents only receive a 35% discount on rental fees for the Jamison-Brown house? Current driver’s license and utility bill required to prove residency.
- Non-profit organizations also receive a 35% discount on rental fees? 501c3 letter and tax id number required.